Hello All,

Again this is up for discussion, normally we say nothing but feel that Meena
needs some support. We have been to many reserves, parks, nature centers, and
national parks where the freedom to observe is not resticted yet in our own
back yard we are not allowed to get of our vehicle on wildlife drive or walk
our tax supported wildlife areas like Knox-Marcellus.
We feel it is ridiculus to restrict observers to their vehicles, we have never
seen any type of distress inflicted on the wildlife by getting out of a vehicle
that is not already inflicted by Eagles, falcons and Harriers to name a few.
Most people are very respectful of the wildlife and other observers with a very
small percentage who seem to be oblivious there are others on the drive by
parking in the middle of the road. The thing you all should be addressing is
those that do not respect the speed limit!

Wade and Melissa