One option is to just use the tools available from the pdb (the nucleic
acid database).

http://ndbserver.rutgers.edu

Another is Anna Marie Pyle's program Amigos.

http://www.csb.yale.edu/people/pyle/software

There are a lot of combinations consistent with A and B form helices, so
this might be worth doing even if you use the first option.