Hi everybody,

I just solved the structures of an enzyme an some variants. In the active site
cavity of each variant I found one or two fragments of PEG1000 bound. I used
PEG1000 in the crystallization condition. Among the enzyme variants the number
of non-hydrogen atoms of these PEG fragments varies between 7 and 19 atoms. Now
I want to deposit the structures in the pdb and my question is, if I have to
define each fragment as a single ligand (what would be a lot of work) or can I
define them as PEG1000 molecules? Thanks.

K.S.