Well said.  I've seen three cases by now when switching to a homologue
from a different organism led to solving a structure (and way too many
cases when crystals just did not diffract, either at all or well
enough :).

--
"I'd jump in myself, if I weren't so good at whistling."
                               Julian, King of Lemurs