Sunanda,

As "common people", ... "agreement" don't means for me "equals" ...

So I hope I'm not so "incorrect" if I keep one mind the Wilson B as the model

refinement goes and the average B factor changes with different strategies.

If you are still worry about your Bfactor, you could try TLS, using the right approach could

improve your results.

All the best

Carlos