I'd invite any one here to docent the museum for a day, it will provide a
lot of perspective as to the general public view on computer history. I
learned quickly you can't fire\hose people, kids in particular with a lot
of factoids.  Most people just want to walk around and look, they don't
need a lesson or want to be told anything.