We can get them excited by thinking like them - videos (narrated by their kind
not us) and we are in the background. We play old school games and make fun of
the 8bit sounds in front of them. Some might get curious and say “why does this
sound like that?” Or “why this graphic looks so different”. Then we begin a
short story “once upon a time …” but end it in 10 minute or less. Or, jokes
aside, we consult with Steve’s middle schooler cause, honesty, I have not heard
of any other person at that age truly interested.

Regards,
Tarek Hoteit