That is great news. I think these kids saw the 90s as  NES (Mario), Sega
(Sonic), and their dads playing either Leisure Suite Larry and later Doom on
the PC. I think we need to find a way to pull them to this news group, rather
than them pulling us to their Discord chats, and then all of us would have to
behave with the kids around. :)

Regards,
Tarek Hoteit