> On 03/09/2023 1:24 AM CST Steve Lewis via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
> wrote:
>

> Thank you all for the notes (and feedback).
>
> The 1964 skit of Patty Duke using that Univac-422 - all the markings of a
> personal computer right there, no doubt. But dragging that into a home
> doesn't make it a home computer. As engineers, sure, we're good with that
> - I don't even put cases on my computers. Air flow, pffff, overrated.
> Unless the AC cuts out in the summer.

Steve,

I think the video is very good and much needed.  You and your daughter deserve
kudos for it.

When I was watching it I had the urge to do what others have done -- sharpshoot
it from my perspective. Then I remembered who the intended audience was and
changed my perspective.  With that change I realized it was spot on.  Would I
have done it different?  Sure.  But that doesn't make mine "right" and yours
"wrong."  If your video gets ten young(er) people interested they can join some
mailing list like this in the future and argue endlessly about which one was
"first."

So, congratulations to you and your daughter.  It's a very nice video.

Will