Running  museum (kennettclassic.com)  I meet with kids daily who are very
interested in computing history.  They all seem to know the Youtubers who
specialize in vintage gaming and computing.  These youtube channels are not
always historically accurate but it's a start.  Most younger people
gravitate to systems made after 1990.  They're not as interested in things
they can't identify with.  It's hard to just jump in.  Computers are not
like cars.  Computers from 50 years ago are fundamentally different.  Cars
that are 50 years old can still drive the highways