Haha

I just read the "I hate to argue with a friend" part and had to laugh at
myself.  I mean, since arguing is actually one of my favorite things to do
:)

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Loathe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 10:53 AM
> To: CF-Community
> Subject: RE: Bush Administration wants to limit health care coverage
> for children
> 
> I hate to argue with a friend, but I agree with whoever wrote that (I
> haven't gotten it yet)
> 
> Universal socialized healthcare is not something we should be providing
> under our form of government.
> 
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Larry Lyons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 11:32 AM
> > To: CF-Community
> > Subject: Re: Bush Administration wants to limit health care coverage
> > for children
> >
> > >> Larry wrote:
> > >> Hey can't let those pesky poor kids get healthy you know
> > >
> > >Oh, that's BS.  Bush is taking a stand at stopping the ever-
> expanding
> > >notion of Universal Health Care and he should.  This proposal
> expands
> > >the coverage from poor *children* to most kids AND their families.
> > >
> > >This is a universal health care play wrapped in demagogic paper:
> > >"won't someone puh-leez help the children??!!!".
> > >
> > >If that's what you support, fine, but have the courage to be honest
> > about it.
> >
> > My my was a wonderful mood you're in this morning. Forget your prozac
> > or something?
> >
> >
> 
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Check out the new features and enhancements in the
latest product release - download the "What's New PDF" now
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/labs/coldfusion/cf8_beta_whatsnew_052907.pdf

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:240912
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to