> You think JBoss will be supported? Who'll pay for that integration
effort?

Yes, Macromedia of course. My understanding is that JBoss is quickly
becoming the 3rd most deployed J2EE application server after BEA and
IBM. Most people expect the deployments to substantially increase once
JBoss is certified. Right now it is looking like JBoss will be the first
application server to receive J2EE 1.4 certification.

> Also, I was under the impression that JBoss, by itself, doesn't
include a
> servlet engine; you have to use it with Tomcat or Resin or whatever.
If
> that's the case, it seems even less likely that it'll be supported, I
> think.
> Of course, I should add the disclaimer that I have no experience with
> JBoss,
> so I could be completely off-base.

You are correct that JBoss relies generally on Tomcat for its servlet
engine.

-Matt