The free BlueDragon developer edition can create WARs, but you need a
license key to create the WAR (the license key for the deployment server).

You need a separate license key for each deployment server--if your shop has
only one deployment server then you only need one key, regardless of how
many WAR files you deploy on that server.

Thanks for your interest in BlueDragon. ;-)

Vince Bonfanti
New Atlanta Communications, LLC
http://www.newatlanta.com/bluedragon