OK, Dave, you're clearly of the lot who will never be convinced about the benefits of
Fusebox.  That's fine.  But I'll go ahead and end this here so that it doesn't
degenerate into a series of tit-for-tat exchanges that won't convince anyone of
anything.  Obviously, I disagree with virtually all of what you say as well, and we
could do this for days, which I don't care to do.  Everyone is entitled to their
opinion.

Regards,

Brian

http://www.coolfusion.com