Christine Lawson wrote:
>The pricing of Flex is a reflection of its value in its target market.

Which clearly isn't a lot of the development community.

I'm reminded of what happened to the database world when Microsoft released Access for US$99, and crushed a strong competitive field permanently as a result.  This seemed like another such long-term, take-control opportunity.  Looks like a different course is planned, and its one that seems loaded with examples of failure.

Thanks for listening anyway, Christine.  Enough about this.  I hope you guys succeed with Flex.