From: Christine Lawson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 4:17 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Flex is out

Hi,

I just thought I'd jump in here. The pricing of Flex is a reflection of its
value in its target market. Flex is designed to meet the needs of
organizations who want to put the power of rich Internet applications to
work for strategic business systems. We definitely have our ears open on
this list for any feedback you have regarding pricing, functionality, etc.,
but I'd also suggest you post to the wish form:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/email/wishform/

Christine Lawson

Macromedia Technical Support