Apart from cost (and I know it's a thrashed out debate) you cannot seriously
that there is no compelling reason to not upgrade?!

"CF includes built-in functionality that significantly addresses
the user experience."

Such as?  Why would you want/need a programming language to cater for this
and in what way? Do you mean more Ajax? More widgeta?

"This e-mail is from Reed Exhibitions (Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant,
Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DN, United Kingdom), a division of Reed Business,
Registered in England, Number 678540.  It contains information which is
confidential and may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note
that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have
received this communication in error please return it to the sender or call
our switchboard on +44 (0) 20 89107910.  The opinions expressed within this
communication are not necessarily those expressed by Reed Exhibitions."
Visit our website at http://www.reedexpo.com