> when a more advanced feature request comes about
> you could be without a paddle

True, true... but mostly I develop for unsophisticated users
who demand very little in terms of how a particular feature
functions.

I know I need to update soon, and would have already if
Adobe had not made the upgrade unavailable to those with 4.5.

But I know the world is changing and sooner or later I have
to bring myself up to date...

> when a more advanced feature request comes

What would an example of one of those be that I couldn't
do with 4.5?

Rick