From: BJ McShane [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 3:24 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: cflayout weird problem

I'm using the cflayout for tabs on my form.  When the form submits, I check
a couple of the fields for error checking and if the fields are wrong or not
filled in I send the user back using the history.back() function.  The forms
returns but all the input the user put in is gone.  If I take off the
cflayout and just have a regular form the input data stays if there is an
error.  Does any one know of a work around or something I can do.

thanks,

bj