I've got some stuff that uses SVNkit, the java subversion deal.

Pretty slick, looks as if anything you'd want to do, you could do through CF.

Create / *Duplicate* / Checkout repositories, alter repositories-
branch, merge, commit, etc..

I'll I've got going is the browsing and committing to repositories
(basically a CMS that uses SVN as it's back-end), and exporting and
zip-exporting, but if you're good at doing deltas and whatnot, adding
merging and whatnot would be a snap...ish (still monumental, but it's
all relative).

Creating branches is easy enough, and you can export from the
repository... but the merging, well... so long as the process didn't
need a human to look at it (no conflict editor), it could be done
pretty easily (relatively *wink-wink*), I reckon.

Anyways, you'd probably need to be pretty Java savvy, to wank on the
merging/conflict handling, etc., but there are some good docs with
svnkit.

HIH!
:D

--
Just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the gospel.
Michael Jackson