On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 9:53 PM, Eric Roberts wrote:
> Thanks Den...I'll have to check that out.  The only mods should be the ones
> in dev.  Test is a combo of testing and staging where we do final testing
> before putting it live...so something like that should work.

Well I'd be happy to share what code I have with you.

Don't know if the organization will help at all (services, factories,
whatever), but the raw logic of how I'm committing and browsing and
getting histories and whatnot might help.

I think I've gone the furthest into it, of the stuff for CF/SVN that
I've seen out there.

When I'm happy with it, I'll publicly put it up somewhere, with
fanfare and whatnot (heh, someday).  It uses dojo javascript to do
nifty UI stuphs, and the fckeditor is tied to the repo, for the
editing/insertion/linking of resources and whatnot (images, whatever).

There's a user management/permissions bit as well, but it only works
if you're using apache to serve your repository.

Not much of this would be useful to you, but I'm hoping that me
thinking about it, will motivate me to organize it into something
share-worthy.

--
Catch, then, O catch the transient hour; Improve each moment as it flies!
St. Jerome