*grin*  I know what you mean...give you a reason to do it ;-)

When I worked at Discovery Education, we had a system that would take code
from the dev server (as selected on a web based screen that listed the
entire directory with checkboxes), commit it, merge it to the test
repository and update the test code.  Once everything was tested, you
checked the files you wanted to move to production, it would then repeat the
above process and merge them to a staging server to be included in the next
release.  That is what I am looking for.  I see a lot of CMS stuff, but that
isn't what I am looking for (though I can see some use for that as well
hehehe).  I want to make it so that once this is set up, we don't have to
remote or ftp to any of the servers to update code.

If you or anyone knows of any products that would achieve this, I would
appreciate it.  I suppose I can eventually write my own, but I just don't
have the time to do that right now.

Eric