Believe it or not, I do not work at Willy Wonka's Chocolate factory so this
is not the land of midgets over here.  But if you are used to a heavy
machine that is a whole other factor.  Mine did not bug me until I had to
fly to South America and spent a day jumping from flight to flight and
walking across multiple airports although it sometimes is annoying when
having to walk across our campus down here since it is on a large chunk of
land.

On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 8:45 PM, Andy Matthews <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

>
> @Aaron Rouse - I'm 6' 4" and 270 pounds. An extra pound or 4 on my laptop
> isn't going to phase me. Especially when I'm already used to lugging around
> a Dell Inspiron 6000 at almost 8 pounds.
>
>
>


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/message.cfm/messageid:313232
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.4

Reply via email to