You're wrong ;-)

1) The economy tanked and ALL development work slowed.
CF has always taken the harder hit as it is the less used technology

2) Adobe/Macromedia/Allaire and Marketing
Yeah....they have all sucked equally at promoting CF...no news there.
It's always driven me crazy, but I'm used to the lack of effort....I
still love CF.

3) You had better look into CF alternatives like OpenBD and
Railio....good things are happening

Cheers

Bryan Stevenson B.Comm.
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development
Electric Edge Systems Group Inc.
phone: 250.480.0642
fax: 250.480.1264
cell: 250.920.8830
e-mail: br...@electricedgesystems.com
web: www.electricedgesystems.com

Notice:
This message, including any attachments, is confidential and may contain
information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure. It is intended
only for the person to whom it is addressed unless expressly authorized
otherwise by the sender. If you are not an authorized recipient, please
notify the sender immediately and permanently destroy all copies of this
message and attachments.