On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 12:51 AM, Mike Kear <afpwebwo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I know that's a 'Chicken Little" kind of subject line.  I hope my
> impressions are wrong.   Might be - i have been wrong before.  I
> remember i was wrong once when i thought i was incorrect, but i wasnt.

Since the entire premise of this thread seems to be anecdotal and
localized, I will pile on...

1) My company just started a new CF/Flex project for a large well
known company.  The group we are working with had zero previous CF
applications in place.  So, companies are still adopting CF for new
apps.

2) I see alot of CF development gigs that are "Flex with CF".  Meaning
it's a Flex job, and you should also know CF.  Maybe you will find
better gigs if you look for Flex gigs too (maybe not).  But if you
don't know Flex, spend some of your new-found free time learning it.

-Cameron

--
Cameron Childress
Sumo Consulting Inc