Hi Andrew,

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 11:31 PM, Andrew Scherkus <scher...@chromium.org>wrote:

> Hrmm... it looks your script assumes depot_tools is in your PATH -- if it
> can't find it the script crashes.

Thanks for pointing this out.  The hooks should fail gracefully in those
cases, so I'll make that happen.

> Trying to figure out a workaround.  If all else fails I can always give in
> and add depot_tools to my PATH :)

I am under the impression depot_tools in each of our PATHs was already a
hard requirement.  Are tools like git-cl, git-try, trychange.py, etc in some
other directory in your PATH, or do you run them with absolute paths, or
...?

Giving in might be best. :)

Chase