AFAIK, C3750-ME has got MPLS support at the ES-ports only! So, there will be no MPLS at Fa1/0/1 ... :)
2007/9/17, Chris Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: > > We have built a lab with a Cisco GSR 12008 and 3 3750ME-24TE's. > I am running version 12.2(37)SE1 on all switches > > GSR---SW1----SW2---SW3 > > I cannot get the 3750 to enable MPLS on the FastEthernet port > SWITCH > interface FastEthernet1/0/1 > no switchport > ip address x.x.x.x subnet > ip flow ingress > mpls label protocol ldp > mpls ip > > SW1.MPLS#sh mpls interfaces > Interface IP Tunnel BGP Static Operational > FastEthernet1/0/1 No No No No No > FastEthernet1/0/2 No No No No No > > > I have set the system MTU to 1546 on all switches. > -system mtu routing 1546 > > enabling JUMBO MTU size 9000 doesn't show up in the config once entered. > > I have also tried to enable the MPLS IP MTU 9000 on the interface, this > command is accepted but not shown in the config as well. > > Has anyone had much luck forming MPLS neighbors on these switches and if > so > any help would be appreciated. > > //CL > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
