The Cisco ME-3400 series do not support MPLS (RFC 2547 VPNs, EoMPLS, VPLS, TE, etc...). The ME-3400 only supports Multi-VRF CE (aka VRF-Lite). They do not support LDP for label exchange, and from what I've been told by the PLM they never will. 12.2.40SE adds Multicast VRF (mVRF) lite support and SSM if you're interested. This support was also added to the 3750ME.
________________________________ From: Justin Shore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Mon 17/09/2007 3:43 PM To: Chris Lane Cc: [email protected] Subject: Re: [c-nsp] 3750 Metro MPLS The ME3400s let you switch the port-type from UNI to NNI which I believe is the key to supporting MPLS on the interfaces. The Catalyst 3750 Metro is actually a different beast from the other Metro-E switches. Justin Chris Lane wrote: > We have built a lab with a Cisco GSR 12008 and 3 3750ME-24TE's. > I am running version 12.2(37)SE1 on all switches > > GSR---SW1----SW2---SW3 > > I cannot get the 3750 to enable MPLS on the FastEthernet port > Has anyone had much luck forming MPLS neighbors on these switches and if so > any help would be appreciated. _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
