Does this 'SASU' contract apply to hardware and IOS Upgrades? 

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] På vegne af Will Hargrave
Sendt: 29. september 2009 10:57
Cc: 'Cisco-NSP Mailing List'
Emne: Re: [c-nsp] Smartnet pricing?

Steven Saner wrote:

> Is this really available? I was asking a SmartNet rep about this once
> and was led to believe this isn't an option. Maybe it wasn't then and is
> now? Maybe they were pulling my leg?

'SASU' - Software Application Support plus Upgrades

But last time I priced it up I got the same price for that as 8x5xNBD
hardware support, which was disappointing.

OP could go to a third party for support rather than Cisco, which should
reduce the cost yet still allow legitimate access to newer IOS.
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to