I don't have any 3750's, but are you sure it can match the lower half of the v6 
address?

It would be worthwhile to document what the limitations are in production to 
assist others that are looking at doing IPv6.

- Jared

On Jun 21, 2010, at 8:58 PM, Seth Mattinen wrote:

> I just got this confusing error message with an IPv6 ACL:
> 
> % This ACL contains following unsupported entries.
> % Remove those entries and try again.
>    permit tcp any host 2607:FE70:0:1:2C0:F0FF:FE5A:ABE8 sequence 30
> % This ACL can not be attached to the interface.
> 
> This platform is a 3750 switch, but I thought EUI-64 formatted hosts
> were supported (they were in the past anyway), so now I'm confused.
> Anyone know why this was rejected by the switch?
> 
> ~Seth
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to