On 6/21/2010 18:48, David Prall wrote:
> What is the SDM Template that you are using? What version of code?
> 
> Just tried this on 12.2(46)SE
> 

I'm 12.2(53)SE2 on this switch.


> The current template is "desktop IPv4 and IPv6 routing" template.
> 

Mine is set to "desktop IPv4 and IPv6 default"

> Without any issue.
> 


I tried changing the prefix to be out of my old /48 instead as a shot in
the dark, and it didn't throw an error at me with this entry:

permit tcp any host 2620:0:950:1:2c0:f0ff:fe5a:abe8 eq 25

However, this continues to not work:

permit tcp any host 2607:fe70:0:1:2c0:f0ff:fe5a:abe8 eq 25

I can try switching to "routing" instead of "default" template.
Otherwise I guess it's iptables/ip6tables time for me if this thing
won't accept host addresses under my /32.

~Seth
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to