I can't tell if you're down on Nexus and Up on 6800 or vice versa but I like 
all of my children equally.

=)

-Drew

-----Original Message-----
From: Gert Doering [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 2:17 PM
To: Drew Weaver <[email protected]>
Cc: 'Paul' <[email protected]>; 'selamat pagi' <[email protected]>; 'cisco-nsp' 
<[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] cat 6800 performance mode

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 02:45:07PM +0000, Drew Weaver wrote:
> Speaking of the 6800 does anyone know if they are still planning on releasing 
> the 10T version of the Supervisor that was promised back when this product 
> was announced?
> 
> Without that there seems no reason for this product to exist vs an 8 slot 
> nexus.

You have much to learn about Cisco BU politics...

(Hint: Nexus is like a totally separate company, with separate products, a 
different OS, and no correlation to the rest of Cisco, so anything they do or 
do not has no impact on what the rest of Cisco does.  Except for competition.  
"Look Ma, they have built this nice 6807XL, can we have something with more 
slots?".  If that sounds like I'm totally pissed at Cisco's total lack of a 
coherent business strategy for their customers - it might be "because I am")

gert
--
USENET is *not* the non-clickable part of WWW!
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
Gert Doering - Munich, Germany                             [email protected]
fax: +49-89-35655025                        [email protected]
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to