I've got a few 6800's out there now (various ones - 6807 included) and I plan 
on buying more.

Good old-fashioned cisco stuff that works, no missing Nexus "features"

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-nsp [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
[email protected]
Sent: 16 December 2015 21:10
To: Mark Tinka
Cc: 'cisco-nsp'
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] cat 6800 performance mode

Hi,

> What I can tell you is that 100Gbps ports are planned for late 2016, 
> but only for the 6807 chassis. The 6800 will not get this support.

there are things out there and I cant just blurtstuff out...chat with your 
Cisco SE - I'm sure they can run you through some slides showing new things 
coming for the 6807 chassis etc that will be why certain new lines cards will 
be able to arrive and be driven etc.

read up on the 6800....and note how high-capacity blades will work  (and what 
sort of blades wont work in the future.... ;)  )

alan
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected] 
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to