Thanks for sharing that, Abhiram. I seem to recall that files stored in /opt/cisco/uccx/Customer were not persistent, so they would disappear after a reboot. Does that sound right?
*Angel Roberto Castaneda* On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 10:44 AM, Abhiram Kramadhati (akramadh) < [email protected]> wrote: > Hi Andrew, > > I had created this document as part of an internal training, let me know > if it helps. > > Regards, > Abhiram Kramadhati > CCIE Voice # 40065 > Contact Center TAC > Cisco Systems > > From: Andrew Grech <[email protected]> > Date: Friday, 21 March 2014 7:54 PM > To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> > Subject: [cisco-voip] CCX 9.0 Upload File > > Hi I'm trying use the emergency script from > https://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_9_02/design/guide/script_repository_902.zip.html > > I don't understand "and they should be place in customer location of > UCCX". From googling and debugging today I'm assuming this has something to > do with the method "System.getProperty("uccx.customer.dir")" > and /opt/cisco/uccx/Customer. > > Where is /opt/cisco/uccx/Customer located? Is this directory separate to > the documents management in UCCX? Do I initially have to SFTP these files > directly to the server? > > Thanks > > Andrew > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-voip mailing list > [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip > >
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
