Hello Andrew, I remember having trouble following the readme file too. I ended up implementing a similar script, and uploaded the .xml files to en_US\ under "Applications> Document Management".
To reference the file in the script, I created a Document type variable with the value DOC[blah.xml]. To upload the modified file, you have to specify the Language and Document name in the "Upload Document" step. I hope this helps. *Angel Roberto Castaneda* On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 9:24 AM, Andrew Grech <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi I'm trying use the emergency script from > https://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_9_02/design/guide/script_repository_902.zip.html > > I don't understand "and they should be place in customer location of > UCCX". From googling and debugging today I'm assuming this has something to > do with the method "System.getProperty("uccx.customer.dir")" > and /opt/cisco/uccx/Customer. > > Where is /opt/cisco/uccx/Customer located? Is this directory separate to > the documents management in UCCX? Do I initially have to SFTP these files > directly to the server? > > Thanks > > Andrew > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-voip mailing list > [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip > >
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
