Hi Lelio,

That’s one of the advantages of using the Repository. If you use the Upload 
Document step to place the doc in the Repository it is replicated across to the 
other node automatically and is contained within DRS backups for B&R.

Thank you,

Ryan LaFountain
Unified Contact Center
Cisco Services
Direct: +1 919 392 9898
Hours: M - F 9:00am - 5:00pm Eastern Time

On Mar 21, 2014, at 1:04 PM, Lelio Fulgenzi 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:


We're currently using an SQL database to store open/closed details but have 
been considering using an XML file instead.

We have an HA configuration right now. Are files like this shared/updated 
automatically via replication or does that have to be written into the script?

Lelio


---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure
Computing and Communications Services (CCS)
University of Guelph

519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs
Room 037, Animal Science and Nutrition Building
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1

________________________________
From: "Ryan LaFountain (rlafount)" 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>
To: "Andrew Grech" <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>
Cc: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 12:09:45 PM
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] CCX 9.0 Upload File

Hi Andrew,

I wouldn’t use the /opt/cisco/uccx/Customer directory even though the readme 
tells you to :)

I would save XML files as documents to the Document Repository using the Upload 
Document step after calling the Authenticate User step and read the document 
from the Repository. This is much more resilient and easier to use IMO.

Thank you,

Ryan LaFountain
Unified Contact Center
Cisco Services
Direct: +1 919 392 9898
Hours: M - F 9:00am - 5:00pm Eastern Time

On Mar 21, 2014, at 10:24 AM, Andrew Grech 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:


Hi I'm trying use the emergency script from 
https://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_9_02/design/guide/script_repository_902.zip.html

I don't understand "and they should be place in customer location of UCCX". 
From googling and debugging today I'm assuming this has something to do with 
the method "System.getProperty(“uccx.customer.dir”)" and 
/opt/cisco/uccx/Customer.

Where is /opt/cisco/uccx/Customer located? Is this directory separate to the 
documents management in UCCX? Do I initially have to SFTP these files directly 
to the server?

Thanks

Andrew

_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip


_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip


_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to