aaa ok that makes things clearer...thank you I get your point now! i can't say it doesn't make sense but i would say it's rather ambitious. :-)

Jim

On 05/09/12 18:15, Simone Mosciatti wrote:
I would say raise money to help people improve their project (documentation is a very important part that).

With a little of our effort and a big jump thank to some company we would improve a lot of projects.

It will help everybody...

The developers that finally get something from their open source project
The community and the company that can now use better library ...

I don't know, it is just an idea, if nobody see any point, too bad...