I have to echo previous sentiments. I'm not going to fill out the survey
because as it currently stands, it seems like it's begging for a conclusion
that satisfies the author.

I'd like to see more targeted questions w/r/t syntax. But there again, I think
this kind of question is highly subjective, and likely to provide a narrow view
of what people *actually* care about in Clojure: writing great programs, being
inspired to dig deeper, realizing creative potential, etc.

'(Devin Walters)