From: 'Icandoallttc' via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Feb 7, 2015 2:00 pm
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Ponatinib

Thanks so much.  I do have CDs for meditation but send the site to me. I have
done everything in my fight.  I love the Psalms and have read the book of the
Bible, Job several times.
If you guys haven't read Job, I would encourage you to read it.  It's long but
well worth the time.  Thanks again sweet Beth.

Prayers & Blessings Jeanie 18's

On Feb 6, 2015, at 5:35 PM, bkbarney via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>