So sorry you had to go through that.  It hurts!!!
I had one without any pain killer when I was first dx.  It was in the doctors
office in my first visit.
My next BMA was in a hospital under sedation and my others ones were too.
The ones done at Moffitt cancer center were the best. No hip pain later.
Marty you are so right about mind set because we are all getting push back and
forward
My recent blood test was not good and it made me sad. I had been doing so well
on ponatinib.
My WBC were up 2 points 12 but what worried me most were my   Kidney counts.
My PCD said I had chronic kidney disease but I have never had those high counts
before.  It must be the new tki.
So I must just hang in until my next test in sept.
Blessings all

My Motto: Faith and Pills
Jeanie 🐟🐟18,s
Dx 1/2004. CML Leukemia