I had wicked cramps from Gleevec.....15 years ago. A heavy yawn once got me
cramps in my throat....a very unpleasant feeling!Over the years the cramps all
over my body diminished and disappeared.HURRAY!
      From: Myvety2k via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
 To: cmlhope@googlegroups.com
 Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2016 8:38 AM
 Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Digest for cmlhope@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1
topic

 Gleevec gave me and still dose give me cramps, I use a bar of Dial Gold soap
and put it down along my legs.  It dose help. greenie In a message dated
10/17/2016 5:21:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, cmlhope@googlegroups.com writes:
 Yes I had terrible cramps on Gleevec.  Even had trigger finger. Had to get up
in the middle if night to walk out leg cramps. I too was put on Sprycel.   And
yes I would look in mirror and not recognize myself.  Just keep on fighting
warriors.  Blessings

My Motto: Faith and Pills With Love 🐠18's Dx 1/2004 CML Leukemia Started
Gleevec 2/2004 Started Tasigna 9/2009 Started Sprycel 11/2009 Started Ponatinib
1/2015 Doctor Balducci Moffitt Cancer Center