Gleevec has a big history of muscle cramps, especially in the hands and the
legs.   Gleevec also has side affects that include skin that is thin, white
rings around the eyes, water retention around the eyes to name just a few.
  I moved from Gleevec to Sprycel years ago and all the Gleevec issues
disappeared.  It was a wonderful change.  I suggest you review it with your
oncologist.  I am under care of the University of Michigan Cancer Center,
Dr. Talpaz.