Thanks Marty.  Yes hemoglobin below 10. and himeric below 30 is correct..
That is for time to allow it to start doing its work and then will go
toward normal.  If I take it  just over then the counts build over the
normal level.
Just trying to maintain that level just below normal according to his
specification.  I do comment to the nurse giving me the results each time.
I do have my kidneys checked and am on a regular basis seeing him.  I am
running close to 3 on kidney function.  I am having more heart related
problems at this point.  Probably headed for a stroke or stints in my neck.

But like is still good when I wake up each morning

18's
Richard H.