Richard and all, just like Jeanie wrote. do you know what a THS level is
all about? Let me post an article:
 Below I
 Richard has your oncologist mentioned that you should be on a blood
thinning medication? Even 81mg baby aspirin?  So why are you worried about
a stroke when you know that a simple medicine will probably prevent it. As
Jeanie stated and so did I... Listen to your body and do what you feel is
right.

I feel just like a Parrot Puppet with Jeanie pulling my strings because I
echo exactly what she squawks about because this makes me squawk about what
she says, and Richard we are right so let us do some squawking to you. And
do you know why? It is quite evident because she does it her way and I do
it my way...   ❤️❤  18's, Marty
Thyroxine, Triiodothyronine, and TSH Levels

The main job of the thyroid gland is to make the hormone thyroxine, also
known as T4 because it has four iodine molecules. The thyroid also makes
the hormone triiodothyronine, known as T3 because it has three iodine
molecules, but in smaller amounts, explains Cathy Doria-Medina, MD
<https://healthcarepartners.com/doctor/Endocrinology/Cathy-Lee-Doria-Medina/PRX80ZRQ68>,
an endocrinologist with HealthCare Partners Medical Group in Torrance,
California. “The thyroid gland makes mostly T4, [and] the T4 has to be
converted to T3, because T3 is the part of thyroxine that actually does the
work," she says.

The pituitary gland at the base of the brain controls hormone production in
your body. It makes thyroid-stimulating hormone, or TSH, which tells the
thyroid gland how much T4 and T3 to produce. The TSH level in your blood
reveals how much T4 your pituitary gland is asking your thyroid gland to
make. If your TSH levels are abnormally high, it could mean you have an
underactive thyroid, or hypothyroidism.

“TSH levels go in the opposite direction of your thyroid hormone,” Dr.
Doria-Medina explains. “If you’re making too little thyroid hormone, your
TSH will go up. If you’re making too much thyroid hormone, your TSH will go
down.”

What’s normal can vary depending on a number of factors, including the
laboratory where your blood test is done, she adds. A normal range for TSH
in most laboratories is 0.4 milliunits per liter (mU/L) to 4.0 mU/L.

If your TSH is higher than 4.0 mU/L on repeat tests, you probably have
hypothyroidism.

Your doctor may also order a T4 test. Most of the T4 in your blood attaches
to a protein, and when it does, it can’t get into your cells. Only T4 that
is unattached or “free” can get into your cells to go to work. A blood test
can measure how much free T4 is available.