Thanks for the replies guys. I guess I'm not crazy then! If the owners
themselves don't know the difference I don't feel so bad. Also, it means
the older boats are worth considering. I'm also reading mixed reports of
cored vs non-cored hulls. Anyone care to comment on that one?? Mostly I
read that they are cored all the way down.

Thanks,
Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto