> If you price Racor's dual filter system, you'll faint.

Agreed, and it wouldn’t be the first time the staff of Fisheries Supply in
Seattle would find an unconscious boat owner on the floor.

When looking at adding the twin filter manifold to Calypso I was planning on
building my own manifold.  There have been some good deals on fuel filters
online that would reduce the sticker shock and my rudimentary plumbing skills
should be up to the task.

Martin DeYoung
Calypso
1971 C&C 43