Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 19:33:10 -0700
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Autopilot Recommendations
From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
CC: svpegasu...@gmail.com

    I had to get auto pilot because my cat refuses to take the helm. So I got
the Raymarine X10 with linear drive and a St70 control head. Thinking I should
add a rudder transducer... am thinking this will lessen the constant
adjustments from the pilot. What is your opinion Fred?
    Doug MountjoysvPegasusLF38 just west of Ballard, WA.