From: William Walker via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 10/11/2015  9:37 AM  (GMT-05:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: wwadjo...@aol.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Autopilot Recommendations

Fred,

  I guess this goes for st4000 wheel pilots too?  Are there any available for
these and how tough an install.

Bill Walker

CnC 36

Pentwater, Mi

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Sunday, October 11, 2015 Frederick G Street via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Doug — sorry for the delay; it’s haulout weekend.  Yes, on any Raymarine
autopilot systems older than the current EVO systems, you really need to have
the rudder reference transducer installed and calibrated to get decent
performance out of the system.
You should have gotten a transducer along with the X10 system; I’ve got one
around somewhere if you don’t find yours.
— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis
S/V Oceanis (1979 C&C Landfall 38) -- on the hard in Bayfield, WI   :^(

On Oct 9, 2015, at 9:33 PM, svpegasu...@gmail.com via CnC-List