From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Chuck S via
CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 7:35 PM
To: CNC boat owners, cnc-list
Cc: Chuck S
Subject: Re: Stus-List Right of way (ROW) discussion

I took all the coast guard and power squadron courses and learned all the regs
and rules and horn signals and flag signals and right o way stuff.  What I
learned from 35 years of observation is; nobody uses horn signals or flag
signals and lawyers have the right of way, so never invoke right of way unless
you are racing, always take steps to avoid collisions early, and don't ever hit
a lawyer.

Chuck
Resolute
1990 C&C 34R