From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Marek
Dziedzic via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 1:06 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Marek Dziedzic <dziedzi...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Winterizing 2GM20F

There is a school of thought that maintains that the impeller might deteriorate
in the antifreeze, especially, since most of the AF is Ethylene Glycol. IIRC,
the better one would be Propylene Glycol, but it is not easily available.

Btw. if AF drains, it is only better (you don’t have to worry about water
diluting the AF.

Marek

1994 C270 “Legato”

Ottawa, ON